Join the PTA
Locally at Arrowhead Elementary, being a PTA member provides you an opportunity to get to know the larger community around you. It also allows you to support an organization that raises money to provide educational enrichment and other activities for our students including:
- Funds for every classroom. Books, supplies, musical instruments, computer supplies. Additional funds for larger projects through the SEC Grant program.
- Art Education fully funded through the PTA Art Docent and Clay Docent Programs
- Educational Assemblies and field trips
- Activities promoting community such as Multicultural Night, STEM Fair, Welcome Back Night, Dances and community service just to name a few
- Sign up for membership!
- Subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter
- Subscribe to our calendar
- Follow us on Facebook to receive up to date announcements.
- Check out open positions and volunteering page.
- PTA Membership needs to be renewed each September.
- The price is $15 for an individual or $25 for two members. Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and friends are all welcome to join. Our goal is 100%.
- Being a member does not require you to volunteer or attend meetings.
- Sign up online today using the form below! You may also sponsor a teacher or staff member, or sign up a friend or relative with this link.
- Members receive a copy of the student/parent directory.
- Discounts! Being a PTA member provides you discounts from places such as Great Wolf Lodge, FedEx, Hertz, To find out all the discounts you can enjoy from your PTA membership, click here!
- National PTA Benefits! click here!
- Every 100 PTA members give us one State PTA Voting Delegate
- PTA membership strengthens the PTA’s ability to drive state legislative issues that impact our children and their education such as smaller class sizes and increased state funding. The membership fee goes towards supporting the PTA advocacy infrastructure at the council, region, and state PTA levels.
Not Just For Parents
Anyone interested in supporting the Arrowhead Elementary PTA may join! That means Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, community members and former students! You do not need to live in WA to join either!
—–JOIN THE PTA—-