Thank you for making your donation to the Fundraiser for Arrowhead Elementary!
Your donation goes to activities, events and supplies for your child.
Our Plans for the 2020-2021 Fundraiser are coming soon with a new and improved digital payment method!
Suggested donation for 2020-2021: TBD
Arrowhead Elementary is truly a community supported school. Working together as a team is vital to creating a strong school community where everyone feels supported and appreciated. Each year your generous donations fund amazing programs that benefit every Arrowhead student. With your support, Arrowhead Elementary PTA provides:
- Classroom Funds for books, Arrowhead Reads, author visits, musical instruments and more!
- Enrichment Programs including assemblies, educational guests, science experiences, Art Docent, Clay Docent, Reflections.
- Scholarship Funds support access for students to PTA sponsored programs.
- Arrowhead Community Events including Pancake Breakfast, Popcorn Friday, School Dance, Parents n’ Pastries, Carnival, Art Night
- School, Family, and Community Support through Emergency Prep, Library Volunteers, Staff Appreciation, New Family and Special Services support.
- Additional Examples of recent PTA funding: Books on Equity for each class, new Kiln, Running Club support, Kirby Larson visit, Maramba and Xylophone purchases, new soccer goals, american history traveling museum and medicine cart for the nurse.
Your tax deductible donations support numerous Arrowhead PTA programs and since we don’t ask our students to sell anything, every dollar earned comes back to the PTA. Thank you in advance for your generosity and support.
Please consider asking your employer’s HR department if they company match school PTA donations. It makes a big difference and is often just a web form to fill out.