PTA Volunteer Opportunities
Help us out! We have a lot of jobs that are short term and low commitment. Many don’t even involve visiting campus. Can you give us a hand with anything below? email email@example.com
- Art & Clay Docents Needed
We still have a class that needs a clay docent. No prior experience needed! Lesson plans and basic supplies will be provided.
Class needing Clay Docent: Mrs. Barnhart (5th grade).
Learn more and sign up to volunteer
- Activities Chair
Are you passionate about clubs and activities Arrowhead? Now is your chance to shadow this well documented and streamlined position. Fall 2020 clubs are booked in May / June and we would love someone to shadow / assist with that process. This position is coordination only and can be done 90% from home. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art Docent Lead SHADOW
Are you interested in the organization that takes place behind the scenes for the Art Docent program? Our current lead would like to share all of her knowledge about the program and how it is coordinated over the course of the next year in preparation for eventual position rotation. contact: email@example.com
- Clay Docent Lead SHADOW
This is the last school year for our current Clay Docent Lead. Are you interested in learning more about an opportunity to help organize this program? We need new leaders to continue these amazing programs. contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inventory. 2-3 friends needed to help inventory all PTA assets. We have a metal storage container on campus + a few shelves in closets. Estimate < 5 hours and timing is flexible. Spreadsheet needed. contact email@example.com
- Safety / Security / E-Prep – Are you passionate about safety and security? We need a rep to communicate with the Principal, Director of Security and PTA. Estimate: 1-2 hours a month depending on level of involvement. contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch D.O.G.S Helper – Watchdogs brings Dads and other male role models to the school to volunteer. Help our Watchdogs leader by keeping an eye on the Signup Genius, helping answer questions at events, and other small tasks. The volunteer SignUpGenius for 2019-20 : https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0e48acae28a0f94-watch1 contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Legislation Liaisons Needed – Are you interested in helping Arrowhead PTA fulfill its mission of advocacy for all students? We need volunteers to attend the WSPTA Legislative Assembly taking place October 2020. Location TBD. Other responsibilities include being present or informing the exec team of legislative issues to be shared at each General Membership Meeting. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carnival Helper – Last year our carnival was a huge success. Can you help with a small job at the next one? contact email@example.com
- Pancake Breakfast. Can you help serve pancakes? Event takes place March 21, 2020. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library Volunteers! Volunteers needed for weekly library sessions. contact email@example.com