Welcome to the Arrowhead Elementary PTA
The Arrowhead PTA is every child’s advocate. We seek to work within, and in partnership with the school community to develop programs, projects and activities for children and youth that promote health, welfare, safety and education.
Where do PTA Funds Go?
None of these programs would exist without your continued support!
- Funds for every Classroom
- Student Enrichment Committee (SEC) approving significant Grants to Arrowhead each year for field trips, educational materials and supplies
- Art Education through Art and Clay Docent Program
- Special Education Advocacy and Support
- Watch D.O.G.S Program welcoming male role models to help out during the school day.
- Sponsored Before/After School Clubs including HipHop Dance, Sports, Coding, Lego Engineering, Art, Spanish, Mandarin, Makerspace
- Events including Welcome Back Night, Art Night, Multicultural Night, Dances, Carnival, STEM Fair, Popcorn Fridays, MCT Theater Production, Board Game Night, Parents and Pastries, Summer Playground Meetups
School pictures are happening Wednesday! Dorian envelopes came home with kiddos last week or you can order online on their website.
Several volunteers are needed at the school from 9-11:30 am and 11:30-2pm to assist. Please contact Kelly Vedaa in the office if you can help. And make sure that you have your volunteer application submitted- go to northshore website for all the info. It is an easy 5 min process- all online.
In order to volunteer at school, including art docent and clay docent programs, parents and community members need an approved application with background check on file with the school district. It's easy! Start here: www.nsd.org/get-involved/volunteer/become-a-volunteer