The Fall 2020 PTA Survey is here! Please lend us a hand by filling it out.
Welcome to the Arrowhead Elementary PTA
The Arrowhead PTA is every child’s advocate. We seek to work within, and in partnership with the school community to develop programs, projects and activities for children and youth that promote health, welfare, safety and education.
Where do PTA Funds Go?
None of these programs would exist without your continued support!
- Funds for every Classroom
- Student Enrichment Committee (SEC) approving significant Grants to Arrowhead each year for field trips, educational materials and supplies
- Art Education through Art and Clay Docent Program
- Special Education Advocacy and Support
- Watch D.O.G.S Program welcoming male role models to help out during the school day.
- Sponsored Before/After School Clubs including HipHop Dance, Sports, Coding, Lego Engineering, Art, Spanish, Mandarin, Makerspace
- Events including Welcome Back Night, Art Night, Multicultural Night, Dances, Carnival, STEM Fair, Popcorn Fridays, MCT Theater Production, Hike-a-Thon, Board Game Night, Pancake Breakfast, Parents and Pastries, Summer Playground Meetups
Latest from the Blog
Mark your calendars! The PTA Meeting Dates for 2020-2021 are posted on the calendar. PTA Meetings Dates 2020-2021 Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 7PM on Zoom Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at Time TBD on Zoom Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at … Read More
Together, despite the year’s challenges, we accomplished a lot. We couldn’t have done it without you. Below is a snapshot of 2019-2020. Thanks for your support! PTA Accomplishments 2019-2020
The Arrowhead PTA would like students and families to come together and show their Arrowhead pride! We’ve created colorable posters of our school mascot, the hawk, in both single sheet and 4 page poster sizes. Please put them in your … Read More