Welcome to the Arrowhead Elementary PTA
The Arrowhead PTA is every child’s advocate. We seek to work within, and in partnership with the school community to develop programs, projects and activities for children and youth that promote health, welfare, safety and education.
Where do PTA Funds Go?
None of these programs would exist without your continued support!
- Funds for every Classroom
- Student Enrichment Committee (SEC) approving significant Grants to Arrowhead each year for field trips, educational materials and supplies
- Art Education through Art and Clay Docent Program
- Special Education Advocacy and Support
- Watch D.O.G.S Program welcoming male role models to help out during the school day.
- Sponsored Before/After School Clubs including HipHop Dance, Sports, Coding, Lego Engineering, Art, Spanish, Mandarin, Makerspace
- Events including Welcome Back Night, Art Night, Multicultural Night, Dances, Carnival, STEM Fair, Popcorn Fridays, MCT Theater Production, Hike-a-Thon, Board Game Night, Pancake Breakfast, Parents and Pastries, Summer Playground Meetups
Northshore Council PTSA is forming a Mental Health Committee. If you would like to join, please see the link here: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevTwwydhUSNunD2yzgKZOXcyfC_IBNDANMKBpBV4FNHyPKHA/viewform
Washington State PTA offers numerous awards that Local PTAs and Individuals can apply for or nominate someone to receive.
Nominations for State Individual or Volunteer Recognition Awards are due TODAY, March 1st.
The various Awards of Excellence and Membership Achievement Awards have a deadline of March 15th to apply.
Both the nomination and application processes are virtual this year. To find out more about each of the various categories of awards, to nominate someone, or apply for an award for your PTA/PTSA, visit www.wastatepta.org/events-programs/awards/
Ms. Borges has worked directly with the Northshore Schools Foundation on a virtual solution to the 5th Grade Camping experience.
If you are interested in contributing, more information can be found here: foundationgive.com/campaigns/5997/virtualcamp?fbclid=IwAR1sMPfYuc8r6Rz3JaxZ2y9IHVD6IyFCd4_jz4V1MPiAggVVOmWz8bsJqws
Have you checked out Ms. Reed's WONDERFUL Arrowhead Library Page? She has some great recommendations for our little readers during Black History Month.
Join this important online event this Wednesday to discuss Covid Kids and Mental Health.