Welcome to the Arrowhead Elementary PTA
The Arrowhead PTA is every child’s advocate. We seek to work within, and in partnership with the school community to develop programs, projects and activities for children and youth that promote health, welfare, safety and education.
Where do PTA Funds Go?
None of these programs would exist without your continued support!
- Funds for every Classroom
- Student Enrichment Committee (SEC) approving significant Grants to Arrowhead each year for field trips, educational materials and supplies
- Art Education through Art and Clay Docent Program
- Special Education Advocacy and Support
- Watch D.O.G.S Program welcoming male role models to help out during the school day.
- Sponsored Before/After School Clubs including HipHop Dance, Sports, Coding, Lego Engineering, Art, Spanish, Mandarin, Makerspace
- Events including Welcome Back Night, Art Night, Multicultural Night, Dances, Carnival, STEM Fair, Popcorn Fridays, MCT Theater Production, Hike-a-Thon, Board Game Night, Pancake Breakfast, Parents and Pastries, Summer Playground Meetups
Update: 1/14 and 1/15 pick-up from 9am-1pm "Arrowhead Community, We have rescheduled pick-up day for tomorrow, 1/14 and Friday, 1/15. You do not need to adhere to the alphabet schedule in our original plan, but please adhere to masks, social distancing, and other safety measures. The gym will be open and Amy Smith and Heidi Smith (and Rhonda Bragg on Friday) will be there from 9am-1pm. Mrs. Radovich and Mrs. Bejdo already rescheduled, and will be at school tomorrow at the time they scheduled with their parents. Ms. Western's materials will be ready on Friday (not tomorrow), so if you
Power is still out at Arrowhead and trees are blocking Juanita Drive.
We are canceling materials pick up today, 1/13/21, and will communicate our rescheduled pick up day as soon as we make a decision.
Thank you for your flexibility,
At this time there is no power at Arrowhead Elementary and the surrounding area.
We will assess the situation at 8:30am and decide whether we need to reschedule our materials distribution. If power is out, we cannot conduct our distribution day and will need to reschedule.
Please check your email for a decision before you attempt to go to campus to pick up materials.
Here is an AWESOME opportunity next Monday, on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, shared with us, by an Arrowhead PTA Member.
Washington State Historical Society through the Washington State History Museum website here:
Mark Your Calendar- See Special Issue of Highlights Next Week for Zoom Info Dear Arrowhead Elementary School Families, Each year, Dr. Reid visits each school - first meeting with parents and guardians, then with a group of students before visiting each classroom. We have been working to adapt this event to a virtual setting and began piloting this format in November. Please join us Thursday, January 14 at 8:25 a.m. for an informal 30-minute meet and greet with Dr. Reid. This event is open to all Arrowhead Elementary School parents and guardians. Be sure to bring your ideas and questions.