Welcome to the Arrowhead Elementary PTA
The Arrowhead PTA is every child’s advocate. We seek to work within, and in partnership with the school community to develop programs, projects and activities for children and youth that promote health, welfare, safety and education.
Where do PTA Funds Go?
None of these programs would exist without your continued support!
- Funds for every Classroom
- Student Enrichment Committee (SEC) approving significant Grants to Arrowhead each year for field trips, educational materials and supplies
- Art Education through Art and Clay Docent Program
- Special Education Advocacy and Support
- Watch D.O.G.S Program welcoming male role models to help out during the school day.
- Sponsored Before/After School Clubs including HipHop Dance, Sports, Coding, Lego Engineering, Art, Spanish, Mandarin, Makerspace
- Events including Welcome Back Night, Art Night, Multicultural Night, Dances, Carnival, STEM Fair, Popcorn Fridays, MCT Theater Production, Hike-a-Thon, Board Game Night, Pancake Breakfast, Parents and Pastries, Summer Playground Meetups
Returning to Populated Places - How To Calm Your Anxieties
A free online event brought to you by PTA Council!
The Arrowhead PTA needs a detail oriented volunteer to help review an important spreadsheet for the upcoming order of school supplies for fall! A second set of eyes is needed. Please contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have some time to give.
mp.gg/5wrsf Arrowhead PTA is raising money to fund school supplies for every Arrowhead student for the 2021-22 school year. The suggested donation is $25 per student. You are welcome to donate more to sponsor supplies for additional students in our community. Key benefits of this campaign: Providing school supplies will ensure that every child has equitable access to the supplies they need to start in Fall 2021. Caregivers will not need to source supplies for the next school year. Bulk purchases take advantage of volume discounts to get supplies at great prices. The average cost, when purchased in bulk, is
NOTICE OF ELECTION:
For the 2021 nominating committee report, the following candidates will be put forward for elected positions for Arrowhead Elementary PTA for the 2021-2022 school year:
President: Amy Thompson
V.P: Amanda Stephen
Treasurer: Jessica Clayton
Secretary: Alicia Terrenzio
If there are any additional nominations from the floor, an electronic vote will be sent out after May 11.
If there is only one candidate per position, the election will be conducted via voice vote at the next General Membership meeting on May 11 at 7:30pm on zoom.
Update: The art show is now live! www.ptaarrowhead.org/artnight2021/ Mark Your Calendar!! Please join us in celebrating this years‘ artists. Through hard work and dedication, our volunteer art docents were able to still provide art lessons for each grade level via zoom. In honor of the beautiful art they created, there will be a virtual art show on Thursday May 6th. We hope you can join us in this fun event. (Details for viewing to follow soon). We are still taking artwork submissions! Send pictures to email@example.com!
Help Us Show Our Teachers ALL the LOVE!
Next week is teacher appreciation week! We would love all the help we can get to show our teachers how much we value them!
See the signup links below to help out!
Snacks for Teachers
$5 Starbucks Card