There is so much going on this year that is new! Here is a checklist of basics for getting our kids started on September 2.
- Find out who your child’s teacher is either via the packet sent home in the mail or through ParentVue.
- Pick up supplies at school. Supply basics have been provided, free of charge to you by the PTA. (If you missed the pickup parade on 8/25, please contact the main office to make arrangements)
- It is suggested that every student have their own device. Devices are available to borrow from the District. Request a Device
- Logins. NSD can help!
- Clever (Parent Login via e-mail invitation). family.nsd.org
- Clever (Student logs in with NSD email address and password) my.nsd.org
- Schoology (Parent Login via e-mail invitation)
- Schoology (Student Logs in with NSD email address and password)
- Seesaw (Student Logs in with NSD email address and password)
- ZOOM – be on the lookout for more information from your teacher
- Schedules – NSD Published Schedule. More details will be provided by your teacher.
For more information about Clever and Schoology, please see the NSD Schoology and Clever Page including a recorded webinar!
NSD Technology Help Line: 425-408-7669. Hours are 8-4
Local Arrowhead Elementary Tech Department: Amy Smith
Email the Arrowhead office: Heidi Smith or Jo Wild