Arrowhead Elementary is truly a community-supported school. Working together as a team is vital to create a strong school community where everyone feels supported and appreciated. Each year your generous donations fund amazing programs that benefit every Arrowhead student. With your support, Arrowhead Elementary PTA provides:
- Classroom Funds for books and supplies.
- Enrichment Programs including, Art Docent, Clay Docent, Reflections.
- Scholarship Funds support access for students to PTA sponsored programs.
- Arrowhead Community Events
- School, Family, and Community Support through Emergency Prep, Staff Appreciation, New Family and Special Services support.
All levels of support welcome.
Please consider asking your employer’s HR department if they company match school PTA donations. It makes a big difference and is often just a web form to fill out.
Arrowhead PTA is a 501c3 non-profit.
Coloring Contest Rules
- Eligibility: The PTA Fall Coloring Contest (the “Contest”) is only open to those who are currently enrolled as students at Arrowhead Elementary.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, the contestant (“You”) agree to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the Administrators decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that Your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights.
- Entry Period: The Contest begins at on 12:00AM Monday, October 17 and ends on 4:00PM Monday, October 24 (Pacific Time) (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period are void and shall not be eligible.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting a drawing using the form provided. Please bring your entry to the Arrowhead office.
- Prizes: Three winners will be selected. One for each grade pair K-1, 2-3, 4-5. The winners of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive an art supply prize pack. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Administrator to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection: The Winner will be selected under the supervision of the PTA Executive Committee and notified no later than November 2. Judging will be based on attention to detail, Fall Spirit, creativity, and use of color.
- Acceptance of Rules: By participating in the Contest, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions.
Questions? Email email@example.com