On campus enrichment activities are still on hold for Fall 2021.
Given the current state of the pandemic, we are not able to offer on-campus enrichment activities at this time. But, several of our prior vendors are running private online classes. These are not PTA-sponsored activities and students must register for them through each vendor’s website. See below for links to current offerings.
Questions about the current programs? Interested in helping to coordinate our future in-person or online enrichment activities? Contact email@example.com to get involved.
Check Northshore School District Online Enrichment for exciting online learning opportunities from third party vendors.
Starting in October 2021, Northshore is offering classes from Bridge Whiz. To see what’s available – click below!
Online Club/Activity Information
Online activities through private vendors are also available. These are not PTA-sponsored activities and do not include a PTA chaperone online.
- Chess Wizards is running a 10-week class for Winter 2022, beginning January 18. For more information, see this flyer.
- F.L.Y. Language is also offering foreign language classes beginning January 10. Register by September 29 at Foreign Language for Youth – Non-Profit 501c(3) since 1995.
- Cam Miller, a School Assistant at Arrowhead, founded All Athlete, a virtual sports and fitness program. Virtual group workout sessions are now available for youth ages 8 to 12 on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays from 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM. Join the current group workout or create your own with a group of friends. Additional information is available in this flyer.
In-Person Club/Activity Information:
Chaperone / Volunteer Requirements:
All clubs must have a PTA approved, background checked PTA member as a chaperone for the duration of every class or that class will be canceled.
Most clubs offer a substantial discount off tuition for the child of the parent volunteer. Preferential class placement is also given to the student of the volunteer.
- Must be a PTA member
- Must fill out volunteer / background check form in the main office at least 2 weeks prior to the start of class.
- Other responsibilities listed in the Activity / Club Policy
- Student Behavior Contract
Scholarships are available: We will attempt to work with vendors who are included in Northshore School District’s online learning offerings. Contact us if you need financial assistance!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org